The Leica DMi1 inverted biological microscope is designed for day to day routine use for cell culture applications. It is easy and straightforward to use- its operation is intuitive, so that the user can fully concentrate on their work. The microscope can accommodate a large range of sample types including tissue culture flasks, petri dishes and microtitration plates. Smart features make the user’s workflow smooth and efficient, saving time and resources. High-quality imaging technology from Leica Microsystems provides precise results and reduces the risk of errors.
The Leica DMi1 has a range of advanced features making it easy to use:-
- 10x, 20x and 40x phase contrast on one slider- no need to change the phase slider when swapping objectives
- Choice of condensers- S40 for slides, petri dishes and most types of flasks. For taller flasks an S80 condenser (optional) is available
- Auto intensity- the illumination automatically adjusts when switching between brightfield and phase contrast. This feature protects the eyes, saves time, and adds comfort for the user.
- The Leica DMi1 is extremely stable due to its low centre of gravity. The use of high-grade materials – almost exclusively metal – also helps avoid vibrations and resultant image blur. A scratch-resistant stage, high quality optical components, and a wide range of accessories promote a long product life with low maintenance costs
- All Leica DMi1 microscopes feature 5W LED illumination for constant colour temperature through all stages of intensity. The cool LED light provides a perfect climate for delicate live specimens. There are no distortions of the device due to heat, which provides unchanged focus.
|HiPlan 4x BF, 10x BF/PH, 20x BF/PH, 40x BF/PH
Note- the website price for this microscope does not include an object guide (x/y stage movement). This is available as an optional item. Please contact us for details.