GX Microscopes ultraZOOM-2 Binocular Stereo Zoom Microscope – Professional Grade, Ultra-Long Working Distance (ULWD), Latest Design with HD Coated Optics + Quality Wall Mounted Articulated Arm Stand AV03-50
The ultraZOOM-2 is a professional grade, zoom stereo microscope with a high optical quality, an ultra-modern stand and build quality normally only found on much more expensive systems.
- Large zoom ratio with a magnification zoom range of: 8X-50X
- Expandable to a massive 4X-300X with option al objectives and eyepieces
- Equipped with an advanced simultaneous viewing camera port on the trinocular head as standard for live image viewing capture and analysis.
- Superb quality coated optics which deliver a bright, crisp, high resolution image in beautiful 3D
- The stylish, dual LED stand features fully adjustable, high-intensity top and bottom LED lighting coupled to a large area base and track column combining to make a modern, high performance system.
- The 3D effect is produced by the presence of a pair of angled zoom objectives each of which presents a slightly different view of the subject and transmits this to each eyepiece.
- This microscope is suitable for use for almost every task including entomology, PCB repairs, research, university teaching, industrial inspection and any dissection work.
- This package includes a high quality articulated arm stand with a mount designed to be bolted to a wall (model AV03-50).
- This microscope has a binocular head, please enquire here for trinocular options
SEE THE SPECIFICATION TAB
FOR COMPATIBLE EYEPIECE CAMERAS PLEASE CLICK HERE:
- GXCAMU3-5 USB Camera 5MP for connecting to a PC or laptop – requires both of the following adapters for attachment:
- GXCAM HiChrome-HD Microscope Display Camera (image display direct to a screen with image capture to an SD card) – requires both of the following adapters for attachment:
SEE ACCESSORIES TAB ABOVE