SELECT YOUR IDEAL CONFIGURATION FROM THE CHOICES BELOW
SEE FULL DETAILS IN THE SPECIFICATIONS TAB ABOVE
UltraZoom-6 AXIAL ZOOM Stereo Zoom Microscope for Through Axis Observation – Trinocular, SICZ
for Through Axis Observation – Complete with SICZ (Simultaneous Independent Camera Zoom)
(PLEASE ALSO SEE THE SPECIFICATION TAB)
The perfect stereo zoom microscope for dissections, electronics assembly, gem setting, jewellery manufacturing, fine engraving and numerous other tasks where manipulative work is undertaken under microscope.
Why is it so good?
This microscope has its optical path all aligned in the same direction as you look. The eyepieces are not offset at an angle of 45 degrees as with conventional microscopes. This ‘through-axis’ capability makes hand/eye coordination intuitive, simple, more relaxing and therefore more controlled. This is exactly how most surgical microscopes are arranged.
SICZ (Simultaneous Independent Camera Zoom)
This microscope has a complete set of optical zoom components specifically for the camera which synchronously move through the zoom range along with the two viewing zoom objectives. The advantages of this are enormous:
- SIMULTANEOUS VIEWING through both eyepieces and to the camera
- NO LIGHT SHARING to the camera port – other simultaneous viewing stereo microscopes share the image from one objective with the camera and eyepiece. With tis system 100% of the light goes to the camera.
- A MORE INCIDENT VIEW the camera optics are configured more vertically to give a less oblique view
- ERECT IMAGE the image to the camera passes through less prisms, leaving the image erect, making movement guided by the camera image only, much easier.
- TWO MICROSCOPES IN ONE in effect you now have not only a 3D Stereo Zoom microscope but a classically popular Monozoom photography system built into one microscope.
MOUNTING THE MICROSCOPE HEAD
- This microscope head will fit onto numerous different microscope stands which have an 84mm microscope head holder (you can mount this holder onto most stands). The choice of stands is shown below.
HIGH BUILD QUALITY
- This is a professional grade, zoom stereo microscope with a high optical quality, an ultra-modern stand and build quality normally only found on much more expensive systems.
- This is why we are able to extend our lifetime warranty offer to all users (conditions apply)
- The UltraZoom-6 AXIAL ZOOM has a magnification zoom range of: 7X-45X, expandable to a massive 1.05X-360X with options. See the table below for full details.
- Each microscope is supplied with a pair of 10X widefield eyepieces field number 22mm along with a pair of rubber eyeguards
- Every microscope is supplied inclusive of a side mounted Camera Port
- Every microscope is supplied with a 0.5X c-mount adapter fitted (additional adapters for different sensor sizes and different types of cameras (eg DSLR) are available).
- It is equipped with the advanced Simultaneous Independent Camera Zoom optical system on the trinocular head as standard for live image viewing capture and analysis.
- The UltraZoom-6 AXIAL ZOOM has superb quality coated optics which deliver a bright, crisp, high resolution image in beautiful 3D. The 3D effect is produced by the presence of a pair of angled zoom objectives each of which presents a slightly different view of the subject and transmits this to each eyepiece.
PLEASE SEE THE SPECIFICATION TAB
FOR CAMERAS PLEASE CLICK HERE: Cameras for Microscopes