The Leica M205 FA stereo microscope excels at bright fluorescent imaging with high resolution.
Say goodbye to faint or weak fluorescence signals; brightness and high resolution are this fluorescence microscope’s specialty. Featuring a fully motorised zoom, filter changer, Fluorescence Intensity Manager (FIM) and iris diaphragm, the Leica M205 FA stereo microscope is capable of executing the most demanding experiments. These features make it ideal for experiments within sterile cabinets requiring remote control.
The M205 FA fluorescence stereo microscope enables you to completely eliminate background noise through its TripleBeam technology, resulting in a clear and strong fluorescence signal against a noise-free, black background.
- 20.5:1 automated zoom with FusionOptics
- Fully motorised fluorescence stereo microscope
- Ideal for fluorescence imaging inside a sterile cabinet
Bright fluorescence imaging with a stereo microscope
- Easily handle complex multi-channel fluorescence imaging procedures
- Execute demanding experiments with the motorized zoom, filter changer, Fluroescence Intensity Manager (FIM), and iris diaphragm
- TripleBeam technology provides noise-free fluorescence illumination with a strong signal
See the finest details in 3D
- Get high resolution at the stage level: the Leica LMT 260 scanning stage positions your sample in the sub-um range and holds life cell incubation equipment
- Achieve high resolution images with an exceptional depth of field with Leica’s FusionOptics technology
- The Leica M205 FA can achieve a resolution of 1279 lp/mm or 0.78 µm based on the resolution limit defined in ISO18221*
- The 2.0x Plan Apochromat objective (an optional accessory) for this instrument is an optical masterpiece. It has a maximum aperture of 0.35 – that’s the highest numerical aperture (NA) that has ever been achieved with a stereo microscope. This is smaller than a tenth of the diameter of a human red blood cell.
Encoding for quick and easy documentation
- Coded components provide convenient, reproducible settings for quick, easy documentation – even for untrained operators.
- The microscope system is intelligently linked to the software to allow you to change settings without having to manually adjust the calibration.
Shipping is by courier and takes typically 17-21 days but this can alter so please phone us on +44 (0)1284 789697 or email us for current delivery times.
- Download the brochure here
- Download the full technical data here
- Request a quotation by emailing email@example.com
- Request a demonstration of the microscope by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- View GT Vision’s full range of stereo microscopes.
Why buy from GT Vision?
- Because we supply microscopes from a wide variety of brands and manufacturers, we can offer expert advice on which stereo microscope model is best suited for your application and budget without bias towards a particular brand.
- We provide tailor-built systems to match your specific requirements and budget, often consisting of parts from a number of different brands.
- For a full system solution, we also supply microscope cameras and software (again from a wide choice of brands).
- We can retro-fit cameras and illumination systems, including modern LED fluorescence illuminators, to most models and ages of existing microscopes. We also have in-house engineering capabilities for particularly unique requirements.